✕ Clear all filters
11,008 articles
▶ Videos →

Blog Posts

11,008 articles · Updated every 3 hours · View all reads

All Articles 190,379Blog Posts 172,115Tech Tutorials 51,062Research Papers 37,029News 23,198 ⚡ AI Lessons
[AINews] Reality Checks on AI News (Yegge shuts down Gas Town, Databricks’ +60% Astra cost)
Latent Space 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
[AINews] Reality Checks on AI News (Yegge shuts down Gas Town, Databricks’ +60% Astra cost)
A dash of cold water keeps the foomers away.
Keeping Codex decisions in the repository and checking them against implementation evidence
Dev.to · hiro@ 📰 AI News & Updates ⚡ AI Lesson 1w ago
Keeping Codex decisions in the repository and checking them against implementation evidence
During a long production effort, finding an old proposal is only part of the problem. You also need...
Optimised Montessori Nursery Furniture for British Small Spaces: A Buyer’s Guide for Practitioners
Dev.to · Growth Collective 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
Optimised Montessori Nursery Furniture for British Small Spaces: A Buyer’s Guide for Practitioners
Decision Criteria: What Makes a Nursery Piece Small-Space‑Worthy Before evaluating any...
A client you can still use when you configured it wrong
Dev.to · Matt Cockayne 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
A client you can still use when you configured it wrong
Go says a constructor either works or it doesn't. That contract stops making sense the moment a client has a dozen optional parts, so I broke it on purpose.
FAQ: Five Myths About 'The Agent Installed the Deps'
Dev.to · Jordan Huang 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
FAQ: Five Myths About 'The Agent Installed the Deps'
Did your agent actually install that package? Or did it only narrate a successful install? This...
Green Coverage, Broken Inverse: A Round-Trip Gate for Agent Patches
Dev.to · Finley Zhou 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
Green Coverage, Broken Inverse: A Round-Trip Gate for Agent Patches
Agent patches can raise line coverage while destroying invertibility. A merge bar that only asks “did...
Fingerprint at load, pulse before every pass: a heartbeat for agent identity
Dev.to · Sal Parvez | ML Systems 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
Fingerprint at load, pulse before every pass: a heartbeat for agent identity
The systems half of a piece that lives on the ML Systems site — the canonical is I Gave My Agents a...
Dissection Planes, Ligament Release, and Vector Control: A Technical Buyer's Guide to Rhytidectomy Surgeons
Dev.to · Growth Collective 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
Dissection Planes, Ligament Release, and Vector Control: A Technical Buyer's Guide to Rhytidectomy Surgeons
Start with the taxonomy, because most comparison content gets it wrong on line one. Rhytidectomy is...
Cloudflare Separates AI Training Controls From Search Indexing for Website Owners
Dev.to · Ali Farhat 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
Cloudflare Separates AI Training Controls From Search Indexing for Website Owners
Cloudflare has introduced a Disallow AI Training setting intended to solve a difficult choice for...
4 Agent Skills for backend engineers: design review, zero-downtime migration, production GenAI, forecasting
Dev.to · shubhamkumbhalkar 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
4 Agent Skills for backend engineers: design review, zero-downtime migration, production GenAI, forecasting
Agent Skills are a simple idea: a folder of instructions an AI coding agent can load to do a specific...
A student eyeballed 102 F-Droid apps for LLM slop. The method is the story.
Dev.to · Cole Halton 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
A student eyeballed 102 F-Droid apps for LLM slop. The method is the story.
Someone on tintotint.eu went through every app in the September 12, 2026 F-Droid update batch, 102...
Reduce PR review time with AI: the bottleneck is the wait, not the read
Dev.to · Cole Halton 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
Reduce PR review time with AI: the bottleneck is the wait, not the read
Linearb's 2026 Engineering Benchmarks Report analyzed 8.1+ million pull requests across 4,800+...
One API Key Turned the Gateway's Cooldown Into a 60-Second Blackout, and I Blamed the Vendor for Months
Dev.to · John 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
One API Key Turned the Gateway's Cooldown Into a 60-Second Blackout, and I Blamed the Vendor for Months
A single API key meant a routine upstream 5xx put the whole provider into a 60-second local blackout inside my own gateway, and for months I read the retries th
A plot thread is really a state machine
Dev.to · Cogweald 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
A plot thread is really a state machine
“Let the AI advance the story” sounds exciting, but without a state model, every chapter quickly...
NYC Kubernetes Meetup: Boosting Attendance for Security & AI Integration Sessions
Dev.to · Alina Trofimova 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
NYC Kubernetes Meetup: Boosting Attendance for Security & AI Integration Sessions
Introduction: Kubernetes as the Cornerstone of Modern Cloud Infrastructure Kubernetes...
Simon Willison's Blog 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
datasette 1.0a40
Release: datasette 1.0a40 Same security fix as 0.65.5 , plus some neat new features and bug fixes: Plugins can now launch and manage background tasks using the
Simon Willison's Blog 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
datasette 0.65.5
Release: datasette 0.65.5 Security fix for an issue where a trailing newline in a requested table name could bypass table permissions and expose private rows, r
Your AI agent eval needs a third answer
Dev.to · arian gogani 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
Your AI agent eval needs a third answer
Most agent evaluations are built around two outcomes: pass or fail. That sounds reasonable until the...
I automated my job search across 7 job boards
Dev.to · shubhamkumbhalkar 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
I automated my job search across 7 job boards
Job hunting is a part-time job on top of your job. The worst part isn't the interviews, it's the...
I Built Memory for AI Agents. Then I Realized I Am the Fly.
Dev.to · Constant Itis 📰 AI News & Updates 1w ago
I Built Memory for AI Agents. Then I Realized I Am the Fly.
I built persistent memory so AI agents would stop forgetting what we were doing. Then I noticed it was keeping me oriented too, and that I was already living in