All
Articles 190,145Blog Posts 171,860Tech Tutorials 50,959Research Papers 36,793News 23,196
⚡ AI Lessons

Dev.to · Odilon HUGONNOT
🖌️ UI/UX Design
⚡ AI Lesson
3mo ago
Building a Middle School Quiz App in React: Gamification, Accessibility and Adaptive Questions
How I built a Brevet exam prep platform in React: randomized quizzes, weighted scoring, skills radar, badges, dyslexia mode and adaptive question selection.

Dev.to · Odilon HUGONNOT
🖌️ UI/UX Design
⚡ AI Lesson
4mo ago
Retro gaming guide: CSS scanlines, Orbitron and dark theme without JS
I built a buying guide for retro portable consoles with purely aesthetic CSS — scanlines, Orbitron, custom properties — without a single line of JS. The real de

Dev.to · Odilon HUGONNOT
🖌️ UI/UX Design
⚡ AI Lesson
4mo ago
Vue.js SPA SEO: how I made my app invisible to Google (and how I fixed it)
Real-world SEO journey for CitoyenNote, a Vue.js 3 + Vite SPA: dynamic meta tags with @unhead/vue, Open Graph, Symfony sitemap, JSON-LD Schema.org. From shockin

Dev.to · Odilon HUGONNOT
🖌️ UI/UX Design
⚡ AI Lesson
4mo ago
Mobile CSS consistency: all best practices in 2026
Text alignment, 44px touch targets, input font-size, safe areas, mobile-first media queries — concrete CSS rules for consistent and usable mobile rendering.
DeepCamp AI