All
Articles 190,379Blog Posts 172,115Tech Tutorials 51,062Research Papers 37,029News 23,198
⚡ AI Lessons
Dev.to · LazyDev_OH
💻 AI-Assisted Coding
⚡ AI Lesson
5mo ago
Cursor Rules vs CLAUDE.md — A Deep Dive into Context Injection Patterns for AI Coding Tools
I run Cursor and Claude Code together on the same projects. Both tools see the same codebase, but...
Dev.to · LazyDev_OH
💻 AI-Assisted Coding
⚡ AI Lesson
5mo ago
I Engineered How AI Works for Me — My Claude Code Harness Setup
What Is Harness Engineering A harness is originally the gear you put on a horse. Here it...
Dev.to · LazyDev_OH
💻 AI-Assisted Coding
⚡ AI Lesson
5mo ago
Harness Engineering — The Environment Matters More Than the Prompt
What Is Harness Engineering — Environment Changes Outcomes More Than Prompts April 2026 ·...

Dev.to · LazyDev_OH
💻 AI-Assisted Coding
⚡ AI Lesson
5mo ago
I Was Tired of Sorting User Feedback, So I Let AI Classify It
April 2026 · Lazy Developer EP.05 In EP.04, I built FeedMission in 7 days. Feedback started coming...
DeepCamp AI