All
Articles 190,379Blog Posts 172,115Tech Tutorials 51,062Research Papers 37,029News 23,198
⚡ AI Lessons

Dev.to · Bismay.exe
🌐 Frontend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
2mo ago
🚀 Day 12 of Learning React: Understanding useEffect, Cleanup Functions, and API Calls
📌 Missed Day 11? Last time I finally understood why React has Context API, how it solves prop...

Dev.to · Bismay.exe
🌐 Frontend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
2mo ago
🚀 Day 10 of Learning React: My React Form Finally Became a Real CRUD App (Local Storage, Create, Update & Delete)
📌 Missed Day 9? I explored how React Hook Form handles validation, why the errors object exists, and...

Dev.to · Bismay.exe
🌐 Frontend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
2mo ago
🚀 Day 8 of Learning React: Why Doesn't React Use the DOM Directly? Understanding useRef() & React Hook Form
📌 Missed Day 7? I explored why sibling components can't share state directly, how lifting state up...

Dev.to · Bismay.exe
🌐 Frontend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
2mo ago
🚀 Day 7 of Learning React: How Do Components Share Data? Understanding Lifting State Up
📌 Missed Day 6? I explored how React renders components, why immutable updates matter, how HMR works...

Dev.to · Bismay.exe
🌐 Frontend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
2mo ago
🚀 Day 5 of Learning React: Understanding Automatic Batching & Functional Updates
📌 Missed Day 4? I explored what React Hooks are, why useState() returns two values, how React...

Dev.to · Bismay.exe
🌐 Frontend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
3mo ago
🚀 Day 4 of Learning React: What Actually Makes React... React? (Hooks, useState, and State Explained)
📌 Missed Day 3? I covered what actually happens after running npm run dev, how bundlers work, JSX,...

Dev.to · Bismay.exe
🌐 Frontend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
3mo ago
🚀React Learning Journey – Day 3: Understanding JSX, Components, Props, Bundlers, and What Happens After `npm run dev`
Three days ago, React felt like something only experienced developers understood. Today, I still...

Dev.to · Bismay.exe
🌐 Frontend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
3mo ago
🚀 Day 2 of Learning React: Reconciliation, Diffing Algorithm, Render Phase, Commit Phase & React Fiber
📌 Missed Day 1? I covered why React exists, the Real DOM, Virtual DOM, and React Elements. You can...

Dev.to · Bismay.exe
🌐 Frontend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
3mo ago
🚀 Day 1 of Learning React: Why React Exists, the Real DOM, Virtual DOM & React Elements
Today marks Day 1 of my React journey. I've decided to document everything I learn—not because I'm...
DeepCamp AI