All
Articles 190,379Blog Posts 172,115Tech Tutorials 51,062Research Papers 37,029News 23,198
⚡ AI Lessons

Dev.to · Mu Micro
🔧 Backend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
4mo ago
git stash list tells you nothing — so I built `stash-pick`
The problem git stash list only shows a cryptic index and branch name — you have to run a...

Dev.to · Mu Micro
🔧 Backend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
4mo ago
Cron expressions are hard to verify — so I built `croncheck`
The problem Cron syntax is notoriously hard to verify — developers copy expressions from...

Dev.to · Mu Micro
🔧 Backend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
4mo ago
Developers can't benchmark shell commands without Rust — so I built `bench-run`
The problem Developers have no easy way to benchmark how long a shell command takes across...

Dev.to · Mu Micro
🔧 Backend Engineering
⚡ AI Lesson
4mo ago
Cron expressions are hard to read — so I built cronread
The problem Developers routinely have to leave the terminal and visit crontab.guru to...

DeepCamp AI